Single Entry Visit Visa via the Indonesian Embassy in The Hague
A new regulation has just been applied that it is possible to request 60 days Visit Visa to the embassy. This visa is recommended for those who are not eligible for a Visa on Arrival or wish to stay in Indonesia longer than 60 days.
Validity: 60 days. Can be granted a 2-time Stay Permit extension (60 days/extension), until a maximum stay of 180 days.
Visa Fee for Tourist Visa: 110 Euro (you will pay this at the Embassy)
Visa Fee for other purposes: 150 Euro (you will pay this at the Embassy)
Extension Fee: Rp 2.000.000 per extension at the local immigration offices in Indonesia
The visa should be used within 90 days to enter Indonesia from the date of issuance, otherwise, it expires and cannot be used anymore. As mentioned above, all Visit Visa is a single entry visa, which means they expire once leaving the country.
How to apply
- Fill in the online visa application form
- Gather all the required documents for your application. You will find the list of documents you need to bring when you fill in the online form.
- Make an appointment with the Embassy
- Submit your documents during your appointment and pay the visa fee
- Collect your visa at least 5 working days after you have submitted your visa application