Skip to main content
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia The Hague, the Netherlands


Last updated 5 August 2023

Bearers of an Indonesian Residence Permit (KITAS / KITAP) which has expired while abroad, can submit an extension request through their Indonesian sponsor at the immigration office that issued the document for you. Another possibility for the sponsor is to submit an online request for extension through the website of the Directorate General of Immigration - Jakarta, via:

Is this page helpful?