Visa Exemption (Free Visa < 30 days)
Last updated 17 November 2022
The Indonesian Government has also reopened its Visa Exemption Services for tourism and governmental visit at the same entry points as those for the Visa on Arrival. Only the following nationalities are eligible for the Visa Exemption:
- Brunei Darussalam
The Visa Exemption is valid for a maximum of 30 days, and cannot get extended nor converted into another type of stay permit.
- Official national passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the entry date Bearers of any type of travel document other than a regular national passport must arrange an e-Visa prior to their journey
- Copy of a return ticket, or ticket continuing the journey to another country
- Show proof of being in the possession of health insurance that covers medical expenses and Covid-19 treatment.
- Documents required in accordance with the provisions of the Indonesian Health Protocol issued by the Covid-19 Task Force.
- In case of a governmental visit, the traveller must also attach an invitation letter regarding the attending of a meeting / conference issued by the Indonesian Ministry / Department / Institutions concerned